We are excited to start meeting together again! In order to do this we have instituted a few new practices. Our hope is to be able to provide a completely hands-free service if that is what you would like. In order to do that we will:
* Only be holding the Main Worship Services; no nursery, children’s church, or Sunday school.
* Only two main entrances will be used. Greeters will open the door, coming and going to avoid multiple hands on the door handles. One parking lot greeter on each side will direct people to the doors being used.
* Signs will be strategically placed inside and out to remind people to practice social distancing, maintaining 6 feet between families. Please sit together and leave 3 empty seats between families.
* Rows have been spaced six feet apart, with 6-foot aisles.
* No bulletins or other papers will be handed out.
* No coffee or refreshments will be served.
* No passing the offering plate, please use the offering boxes.
* Please refrain from shaking hands.
* Please do not congregate in the lobby or other common areas.
* Ushers will dismiss each row at end of service to help with social distancing.
* Hand sanitizer will be placed at worship center doors and the wall mounted hand sanitizer stations have been labeled for easy detection.
* The church will be cleaned between each service.