If you weren’t able to make it to Don’t Miss Sunday make sure you watch this video to get caught up on all the details on how we plan on tackling Phase 2 of our 5 year plan. Pastor Kyle broke down where we are at and where we are headed and how we plan on getting there!
The Big Questions
HOW CAN I HELP?
First of all, please PRAY. There is no way we can accomplish such an important goal without God’s blessing. Pray that His will be accomplished through us and that He gets the glory for all of it. Pray about your financial support. We hope that we will have 100% participation in the building campaign from all who call PittNaz their church home. The amounts given will vary but we can all give. Continue to pray as we move through the process for wisdom, guidance and open doors to our community.
The short answer is to reach more people. We want to increase our impact and interaction with the community. We have outgrown our current space which is too small to comfortably seat current attendees with two services. Continuing with three services on an indefinite basis is difficult for staff as well as volunteers.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE CURRENT BUILDING?
It will continue to be used for ministry. The Children’s area, nursery, and most offices will remain in their current locations. The worship center may be used for teens, Hispanic ministry, smaller gatherings, and so on. Other areas or rooms may be moved or re-purposed. Some of that is yet to be decided.
What are we building?
The Short Version
The Long Version
A Few More Details
- Seating capacity: Initially 400 chairs with space to add an additional 256, plus overflow areas for Easter and other large gatherings or events. We plan to offer two service times each Sunday
Total square footage: 18,500 sq./ft.
- Worship Center and Lobby area doubled from existing space
82 additional parking spaces
- Outdoor patio area and cafe will host small gatherings, picnics, events such as Trunk or Treat or other community events to help connect PittNaz to the larger community
- Both entrances have covered drop-off with 15’ wide enclosed East to West corridor making the worship center and children’s/nursery areas easily accessible
- A tornado safe area will be located behind the Worship Center
- Expanded handicap accessible restrooms and a family restroom