Join Us In Person On Sunday!
We are so excited that you are thinking about joining us for worship. We have two service times every Sunday: 8:45 and 10:30! You will experience the same service at either one so come to whichever one works best for you.
Three Great Ways to Watch Online
We are so excited to be reopening children’s ministry and nursery! Beginning Aug. 30th we will have nursery and children’s church available for both the 8:45 and 10:30 services.
Things to know:
-We are doing our best to follow USD250 guidelines.
-If your kid(s) is/are not able to attend school, please don’t bring them children’s church.
What we expect from our volunteers:
-The volunteers and staff at PittNaz will not be allowed around the children if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
-All volunteers will be temperature checked prior to their service time with children.
-All volunteers are asked to social distance as best as they can.
-All volunteers are required to wear a mask.
What to expect at Checkin:
-Social Distancing requested at drop-off/pick-up (tape has been placed on the floor to help with this).
-There will be a volunteer in the children’s ministry area and nursery to check-in your child. Self-check-in will not be available. The volunteer will ask your child’s name and you will be printed off a nametag to place on the back of your child’s shirt.
-Please make sure have up-to-date contact info, incase we need to contact you during the service (you can update this in the Church Center app at any time).
-Recommended masks for kids over the age of 5.
-All kids will be temperature checked at drop-off using a non-contact thermometer and any children with a fever(>=100.4) will not be allowed to attend children’s church.
What to expect for your kids during Children’s Church:
-Chairs/tables will be moved to approximately 6ft apart.
-Hand washing recommended and hand sanitizer available.
-Toys, games, tables, chairs, etc., sanitized before and after each service.
-Request “air-fives” or “elbow bumps” instead of hugs or high-fives.
-If a child gets ill with any symptoms of COVID-19 during service, that child will be escorted to “The Shepherd’s Hook” and a parent will be called to come and get their child. The leader will stay with the child until the parent arrives. The Shepherd’s Hook is a room directly off the gymnasium on the Southwest end of the church.
What to expect at Pickup:
-Children will either stay social distanced in their respective classrooms or led to the hallway where there is tape (social distanced) that they will stand on until parent arrival.
-We ask that after requesting to pickup your kids, to please step back from the counter and to a different tape piece to make room for other parents.
-Please don’t congregate in the children’s area, be mindful of other’s picking up and dropping off kids.
In accordance with Governor Kelly’s new mandate we ask that you wear a mask any time you are in the building. We will have a limited supply for those that do not have them, but please bring your own if you are able.
We are excited to start meeting together again! In order to do this we have instituted a few new practices. Our hope is to be able to provide a completely hands-free service if that is what you would like. In order to do that we will:
* Only be holding the Main Worship Services; no nursery, children’s church, or Sunday school.
* Only two main entrances will be used. Greeters will open the door, coming and going to avoid multiple hands on the door handles. One parking lot greeter on each side will direct people to the doors being used.
* Signs will be strategically placed inside and out to remind people to practice social distancing, maintaining 6 feet between families. Please sit together and leave 3 empty seats between families.
* Rows have been spaced six feet apart, with 6-foot aisles.
* No bulletins or other papers will be handed out.
* No coffee or refreshments will be served.
* No passing the offering plate, please use the offering boxes.
* Please refrain from shaking hands.
* Please do not congregate in the lobby or other common areas.
* Ushers will dismiss each row at end of service to help with social distancing.
* Hand sanitizer will be placed at worship center doors and the wall mounted hand sanitizer stations have been labeled for easy detection.
* The church will be cleaned between each service.
The Pittsburg Middle School is asking for shoes and socks again in this back-to-school season! 3 ways to give: -Buy shoes and socks online and have them sent to the church office -Give money for the church to buy shoes and socks -Buy shoes and socks and drop them off at the church office More…