Three Great Ways to Watch Online
In accordance with Governor Kelly’s new mandate we ask that you wear a mask any time you are in the building. We will have a limited supply for those that do not have them, but please bring your own if you are able.
We are excited to start meeting together again! In order to do this we have instituted a few new practices. Our hope is to be able to provide a completely hands-free service if that is what you would like. In order to do that we will:
* Only be holding the Main Worship Services; no nursery, children’s church, or Sunday school.
* Only two main entrances will be used. Greeters will open the door, coming and going to avoid multiple hands on the door handles. One parking lot greeter on each side will direct people to the doors being used.
* Signs will be strategically placed inside and out to remind people to practice social distancing, maintaining 6 feet between families. Please sit together and leave 3 empty seats between families.
* Rows have been spaced six feet apart, with 6-foot aisles.
* No bulletins or other papers will be handed out.
* No coffee or refreshments will be served.
* No passing the offering plate, please use the offering boxes.
* Please refrain from shaking hands.
* Please do not congregate in the lobby or other common areas.
* Ushers will dismiss each row at end of service to help with social distancing.
* Hand sanitizer will be placed at worship center doors and the wall mounted hand sanitizer stations have been labeled for easy detection.
* The church will be cleaned between each service.
Per CDC and KDHE recommendations we have postponed “In Church” worship on Sunday mornings. We are sad that we won’t be able to worship together in person, but we can still worship together ONLINE. Remember the 816 E. Quincy is just a building! We are the church and we can worship God where ever we are. We will still have worship ONLINE, Sunday morning at 10:30. We have three ways you join the service. You can join us on Facebook, YouTube or Live.PittNaz.Church. We will have pastors on each platform to encourage and pray for you. So pick which ever option works best for you!
We are excited to partner with the USDA Food program to help provide food to our Pittsburg community! The USDA is providing produce and dairy boxes and thanks to the generosity of our PittNaz and Connecting Point church families we will be adding some protein and other food items. If you registered and reserved a box, we will provide more information on what that looks like and how to go about picking up your food boxes as we get closer to our June 27th pickup date,